Net Worth: $600 Million
- Source of Wealth TLC Beatrice, LLC, TLC Beatrice, Limited, TLC Beatrice Foods
- Birth Place Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Marital Status Married (Reginald F. Lewis)
- Full Name Loida Nicolas Lewis
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1942
- Ethnicity Filipino
- Occupation Businesswoman, Author, Lawyer
- Education St. Theresa's College, University of the Philippines, University of the Philippines College of Law
- Children 2 (Leslie, Christina)
About Loida Nicolas-Lewis
Social civic leader, author, motivational speaker, lawyer, industrialist and philanthropist Loida Nicolas-Lewis has an estimated net worth of $600 million in 2012. The majority of her wealth is acquired from serving as the chief executive officer and chairwoman of TLC Beatrice (China), TLC Beatrice Foods (Philippines) and TLC Beatrice, LLC.
From 1994 through 2000, she served as the CEO and Chairwoman of the $2 billion multinational food company, TLC Beatrice International, which operates across Europe. When her husband, Reginald F. Lewis who is a Wall Street investor, died, she took over one of America’s largest companies.
Loida Nicolas-Lewis was born to a family of entrepreneurs in 1942 in Sorsogon Philippines. She is a graduate of the University of the Philippines College of Law. She is currently based in New York City. It was in 1999 when she founded The Lewis College (TLC), an institution that offers kindergarten through college education to students.