Net Worth: $3 Billion
- Source of Wealth SC Johnson and Co
- Marital Status Widowed (Samuel Johnson)
- Full Name Imogene Powers Johnson
- Nationality United States
- Occupation Businesswoman
- Education Cornell University
- Children 4 (Herbert Fisk III, Helen , S. Curtis , Winnie )
About Imogene Powers Johnson
One of the world’s richest people, Imogene Powers Johnson is the widow of the billionaire Sam Johnson who died in 2004. With the death of her husband, Imogene Powers Johnson took over the company.
Currently, her son Herbert Fisk Powers Johnson currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer of SC Johnsons and Co while her daughter Helen manages the Johnson Outdoors and Johnson Financial. All of her children attended her alma matter, the Cornell University. Currently, Imogene Powers Johnson serves as the Chairman and Founding Director of the Prairie School, a prep school dedicated for the children of factory workers of SC Johnson.
As of September 2012, Imogene Powers Johnson has an estimated net worth of $3 billion as of May 2015 according to Forbes.