Net Worth: $6.82 Billion
- Source of Wealth Axel Johnson Group
- Birth Place New York City, New York
- Marital Status Married
- Full Name Antonia Ax:son Johnson
- Nationality Swedish
- Date of Birth September 6, 1943
- Occupation Heiress of Axel Johnson
- Education Radcliffe College, Stockholm University
- Children 4 (Alexandra Mörner, Sophie Mörner, Caroline Mörner, Axel Mörner)
About Antonia Johnson
Considered as one of the wealthiest women in Sweden, Antonio Johnson is an American businesswoman and heiress with an estimated net worth of $6.82 billion as of July 2017, according to Bloomberg.
She is the heiress of the Axel Johnson Group, which was founded by her great-grandfather sometime in 1873. This privately held company currently holds interests in security, energy, real estate, telecom, industrial products and food. The group also holds $46% share in Axfood AB which is considered as one of the largest food operations in Scandinavia. It was in 1982 when Antonia Johnson succeeded her father as the Chairman of the U.S.A.-based Axel Johnson Inc. and Sweden-based Axel Johnson AB.
Antonia Johnson is also involved in various charitable organizations which include World Childhood Foundation, a charitable institution whose founder is the queen of Sweden.
Antonia Johnson was born on September 6, 1943 in New York, U.S.A. She is a graduate of Radcliffe College in Cambridge, Massachusetts. She took her master’s degree in psychology and economics from Stockholm University.