Net Worth: $350 Million
- Source of Wealth Google, YouTube
- Birth Place Santa Clara County, California, United States
- Marital Status Married (Dennis Troper)
- Full Name Susan Diane Wojcicki
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 5, 1968
- Ethnicity Russian, Polish
- Occupation CEO - YouTube
- Education UCLA Anderson School of Management, Harvard University, University of California - Santa Cruz
- Children 5
About Susan Wojcicki
Susan Wojcicki is an American technology executive who has an estimated net worth of $350 million. She was listed by Forbes as one of the richest America’s self-made women in 2016.
Before joining Google, Susan Wojcicki worked for Intel, Bain & Company and R.B. Webber & Company. In 1999, she joined the company as Google’s first marketing manager. Wojcicki took part in the developmental success of several Google products such as Google Images, Google Books, AdSense, and Google Analytics .
She proposed to Google’s board to purchase YouTube and acquired it in 2006 for $1.65 billion. In 2014, she was named as YouTube’s CEO. A year later, Wojcicki was named to Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people and 27th on Vanity’s Fair’s New Establishment list.
Susan Diane Wojcicki was born on July 5, 1968 in Santa Clara County, California. She finished her studies in history and literature at Harvard University. She took her Master’s of Science in economics at University of California – Santa Cruz and Master’s in Business Administration in UCLA Anderson School of Management in 1998.
Wojcicki is married to Dennis Troper and has five children.