Net Worth: $9.92 Billion
- Source of Wealth E-commerce
- Birth Place Taipei, Taiwan
- Marital Status Married (Clara Ming-Hua Wu)
- Full Name Joseph Tsai
- Nationality Chinese
- Date of Birth 1964
- Occupation Alibaba Group's vice chairman
- Education Yale University
- Children 3
About Joseph Tsai
Taiwanese-Canadian businessman, Alibaba Group’s vice chairman Joseph Tsai has an estimated net worth of $9.92 billion as of July 2017, according to Bloomberg.
Tsai took up undergraduate studies and law degrees at Yale University. Before joining Alibaba, he worked for a white-shoe firm of Sullivan & Cromwell in New York. In 1999, while earning $50 per week when he joined forces with Jack Ma to form the startup company, Alibaba.
Joseph Tsai is born in Taipei, Taiwan. He is married to Clara Ming-Hua Wu and has three children.