Net Worth: $12.2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Facebook, Investments (self-made)
- Birth Place Gainesville, Florida, U.S.
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Engaged (Cari Tuna)
- Full Name Dustin Moskovitz
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 22, 1984
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Interbnet entrepreneur, Co-founder of Facebook
- Education Harvard University (dropout), Vanguard High School
- Children None
About Dustin Moskovitz
American entrepreneur and co-founder of the social networking website Facebook, Dustin Moskovitz, has a net worth of $12.2 billion in August 2016 according to Bloomberg. He is the world’s youngest billionaire, Dustin Moskovitz was Mark Zuckerberg’s Harvard roommate and Facebook’s third employee. He is just eight days younger than his friend, Zuckerberg. The two dropped out of Harvard and moved to California to work for the social networking firm full time; he was the social network’s first chief technology officer and then vice president of engineering. He left in 2008 to start Asana, a software company that allows individuals and small companies to better collaborate. Values of his new company include “being a mensch” and “chill-ness.” He sold around a 1% stake in Facebook in 2010 but held onto an estimated 5% in the company. Moskovitz signed onto the Giving Pledge in December 2010, and is now establishing Good Ventures, a foundation with his live-in girlfriend and former journalist Cari Tuna.