Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Plastic Surgery, Television
- Birth Place Mississippi
- Marital Status Divorced from Brooke Burke and Jessica Canseco
- Full Name Donald Garth Fisher
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 1, 1958
- Occupation Plastic Surgeon and Television Personality
- Education University of Mississippi
- Children two children
About Garth Fisher
Beverly Hills-based plastic surgeon Garth Fisher has an estimated net worth of $15 million. Born Donald Garth Fisher on September 1, 1958 in Mississippi, USA, he graduated with a BA from the University of Mississippi in 1980 and an MD in 1984. He completed his internship, general surgery residency, and plastic surgery residency at the University of California, then made his medical practice in Beverly Hills.
Dr. Fisher is a world-renowned plastic surgeon who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He specializes in aesthetic/cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, nose, breast and body. His clients included entertainers, celebrities, business executives and physicians from around the world. He is best known as the plastic surgeon on the television series Extreme Makeover on ABC.
Dr. Garth Fisher is also known for his seven years of marriage to pinup girl and television host Brooke Burke, with whom he has two children. When he divorced Burke, he was married for four years to Jessica Canseco, the ex-wife of Jose Canseco.