Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Medicine
- Birth Place St. Andrews, Grenada
- Marital Status Married (Blanche Y. Bonnick Murray)
- Full Name Conrad Robert Murray
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 19, 1953
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Doctor
- Education Texas Southern University, Meharry Medical College, Mayo Clinic
- Children 7
About Conrad Murray
Known as a doctor who offers free medical services to the poor, Conrad Murray began receiving mainstream attention when he was involved in Michael Jackson‘s death.
Desperate to pay his mounting debts and growing financial support to his 7 children, Conrad Murray took the lucrative post of being Michael Jackson’s physician. Initially, Conrad asked for $4.8 million for his services, but reports claimed that he eventually settled for $160,000 every month. Without any question asked, his main obligation was to inject Jackson with doses of sleep drug every night which eventually led to the latter’s death.
In November 2011, he was sentenced guilty of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson’s death. He is to serve four years in prison for such offense. Currently, he is in Los Angeles County Jail serving his sentence.
Conrad Murray was born on February 19, 1953 in St. Andrews, Grenada. He was reported to be married to Blanche Bonnick whom he has a child. He has six other children who were born out of wedlock.