Net Worth: $2.4 Billion
- Source of Wealth Real Estate, Los Angeles Chargers
- Birth Place Stockton, California, United States
- Marital Status Married (Faye Spanos)
- Full Name Alexander Gus Spanos
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 28, 1923
- Occupation Majority Shareholder of the Los Angeles Chargers, Founder of A. G. Spanos Companies
- Education University of the Pacific
- Children 4 (Dean Spanos, Dea Spanos Berberian, Alexis Spanos Ruhl, Michael Spanos)
About Alexander Spanos
American real estate developer and self-made billionaire of Greek origin who founded the A. G. Spanos Companies and owns the San Diego Chargers, Alexander Gus Spanos, has a net worth of $2.4 billion as of February 2017, according to Forbes. A self-made real estate mogul who bought the Chargers for $70 million in 1984, Spanos’s final NFL legacy may come down to whether he moves the team to Los Angeles (or sells to someone who does). He was a swimmer at the University of the Pacific, he worked in his parents’ bakery. Started catering company 1951 with $800 loan; plowed profits into real estate. A.G. Spanos Cos. has built 120,000 apartments in 19 states in 6 decades. Alex Spanos is married to Faye Spanos, is a father of four and lives in Stockton.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Alexander Spanos's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2016
Value of San Diego Chargers (now Loas Angeles Chargers) according to Forbes