Net Worth: $2.1 Billion
- Source of Wealth Oil, investments
- Marital Status Married (Bridget Rooney)
- Full Name William Ingraham Koch
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 3, 1940
- Occupation Businessman, Sailor, Collector
- Education Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Children 1 (Wyatt)
About William Koch
William Koch is the son of the largest privately owned oil refining company in the United States. After leaving the Koch Industries founded by his father Fred Chase Koch, William Koch went on to establish and head the Oxbow Group, a Florida-based energy development holding company.
Koch is known to be an avid collector of wines, arts and maritime memorabilia. His collection of maritime memorabilia includes antique nautical instruments, model shops and paintings of seascapes and ships. Koch also owns a collection of military vehicles which include an M42 Duster Antiaircraft gun. As of April 2012, William Koch has an estimated net worth of over $2.1 billion as of April 2016 according to Forbes from his oil and other investments.