Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Video Games
- Birth Place Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Marital Status Married (Anya Zavarzina)
- Full Name William Ralph "Will" Wright
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 20, 1960
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman, Video Game Designer
- Education Louisiana State University, Episcopal High School
About Will Wright
American businessman and video game designer Will Wright has an estimated net worth of $20 million. He is best recognized as one of the founders of Maxis, a game development company which is now under Electronic Arts (EA). He co-founded Maxis with Jeff Braun.
Will Wright’s first project was Raid on Bungeling Bay. However, he only became widely popular after he launched the original SimCity. To date, he considers The Sims his most successful project.
In September 2008, he launched Spore, which features gameplay based on scientific advancement and the process of evolution. Three weeks after its release, the game had sold around 406,000 copies.
In 2009, he left EA to manage ”Stupid Fun Club,” an entertainment think tank where he and EA serve as major shareholders.
William Ralph Wright was born on January 20, 1960 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He is currently married to Anya Zavarzina. Wright is an alumnus of Louisiana State University.