Net Worth: $255 Million
- Source of Wealth Entrepreneur (Lingerie, Stationery)
- Birth Place Limassol, Cyprus
- Marital Status Married to Debbie Paphitis
- Full Name Theo Paphitis
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth September 24, 1959
- Ethnicity Cypriot
- Occupation Businessman
- Children 5
British entrepreneur and retail magnate Theo Paphitis has an estimated net worth of $255 million in 2013. In addition to being Millwall Football Club’s former Chairman, Paphitis is also known for his appearance on Dragons’ Den, a business program aired on BBC.
Paphitis has also appeared on other TV shows like Britain’s Next Big Thing, Back To The Floor, and Theo’s Adventure Capitalists.He is also the owner of Boux Avenue, Robert Dyas and Ryman. He also owns a large percentage of Walton & Hersham.
Theo Paphitis was born on September 24, 1959 in Limassol, Cyprus. He is currently married to Debbie Paphitis. He has five children.