Net Worth: $4.91 Billion
- Source of Wealth Hedge Funds
- Birth Place Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Marital Status Married (Fiona Druckenmiller)
- Full Name Stanley Freeman Druckenmiller
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 14, 1953
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman, Hedge Fund Manager
- Education Bowdoin College, University of Michigan
- Children 3
About Stanley Druckenmiller
American businessman Stanley Freeman Druckenmiller has an estimated net worth of $4.91 billion as of March 2017, according to Bloomberg. He is a prominent hedge fund manager who previously served as the President and Chairman of the Board of Duquesne Capital, a company he founded in 1981.
Stanley Freeman Druckenmiller was born on June 14, 1953 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. He is a graduate of Bowdoin College where he took his BA in English and economics. He also attended the University of Michigan where he started but did not finish his Ph.D. program in economics when he decided to work for the Pittsburgh National Bank as an oil analyst in 1977. A year later, he became the head of the equity research group of the bank. Three years later, he established his own company, the Duquesne Capital Management.
After his unsuccessful marriage with his first wife, he married Fiona Katharine Biggs in 1988 to whom he has three children. In 2010, Druckenmiller decided to close his company because of felt that was unable to give high returns to his clients. By the time of closing, his total assets were estimated to be more than $12 billion.