Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth WCW, WWE, China Broadband, Inc., International Sports Management, YOU On Demand
- Birth Place Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Marissa Mazzola)
- Full Name Shane Brandon McMahon
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 15, 1970
- Weight 236 lb (107 kg)
- Occupation Businessman, CEO
- Children 3 (Declan, Kenyon, Rogan)
About Shane McMahon
Born as Shane Brandon McMahon, Shane McMahon is the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of YOU In Demand. As of 2012, this American businessman has an estimated net worth of $35 million.
Shane McMahon is known to be part of the McMahon family, a well known family in the world of professional wrestling, especially in World Wrestling Entertainment. He worked for the WWE for two decades before his resignation in January 2010. As an occasional wrestler, Shane McMahon has become a one-time Hardcore Champion and one-time European Champion. He refereed the Royal Rumble match in 1991.
Shane McMahon was born on January 15, 1970 in Gaithersburg, Maryland. He was born to Linda McMahon, a US Senate candidate, and Vince McMahon, the current Chairman and CEO of WWE. Shane is the brother of the wrestler and WWE executive Stephanie McMahon who is married to Paul Levesque, popularly known as Triple H. Shane McMahon is currently married to Marissa Mazzola. The couple has three sons together named Rogan, Kenyon Jesse and Declan James.