Net Worth: $2.6 Billion
- Source of Wealth Koc Holding
- Birth Place Ankara, Turkey
- Marital Status Divorced (Çiğdem Simavi)
- Full Name Rahmi Mustafa Koç
- Nationality Turkey
- Date of Birth July 20, 1930
- Ethnicity Turkish
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Robert College, Johns Hopkins University
- Children 3 (Ali Yıldırım Koç, Ömer Mehmet Koc, Mustafa V. Koç)
About Mustafa Rahmi Koc
Turkish businessman Mustafa Rahmi Koc has an estimated net worth of $2.6 billion as of April 2016 according to Forbes.
Born in 1930 in Ankara, Mustafa Rahmi Koc is known to be the only son of Vehbi Koc who is considered as one of the wealthiest men in Turkey. Vehbi Koc founded the Koc Holding Corporation which turned into the largest industrial conglomerate in Turkey. Mustafa Rahmi Koc is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Industrial Management.
Mustafa Rahmi Koc was previously married to Çiğdem Simav. He has three children from his previous marriage. He serves as the honorary president of Koc Holding. Just last year, he named his eldest son, Yildirim Ali Koc as the Chairman of the Board at Ford Otosan. Like him, his sons, Ali, Omer, and Mustafa Koc, as well as Suna Kýrac and Semahat Arsel, also made it to this year’s list of world billionaires.