Net Worth: $1.52 Billion
- Source of Wealth Security
- Birth Place Chichester, West Sussex, England
- Marital Status Married (Susan Anstey)
- Full Name Michael Anthony Ashcroft
- Nationality British, Belizean
- Date of Birth March 4, 1946
- Ethnicity British
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Norwich School Royal Grammar School, High Wycombe, Anglia Ruskin University
About Michael Ashcroft
British businessman Michael Anthony Ashcroft has an estimated net worth of $1.52 billion as of June 2016 according to Forbes.
Michael Anthony Ashcroft was born on March 4, 1946 in Chichester, West Sussex, England. After attending Royal Grammar School, High Wycombe, he studied at Anglia Ruskin University. Since 1986, Ashcroft has been married to Susan Anstey.
After working for Pritchard Group Service, Ashcroft built his own business, Michael A. Ashcroft Associates. In 1974, he purchased the loss-making cleaning company, Uni-Kleen. His second and probably one of the significant acquisitions was the Hawley-Goodall. Through time, he was able to transform this camping equipment manufacturer into one of the leading firms in the security industry.
Eventually, Ashcroft began holding interests in companies like Alternative Investment Market, Impellam Group and WeAre20:20. In March 2006, he owned 42% of the shares of Watford, an English professional football club.