Net Worth: $1 Billion
- Source of Wealth Sacramento Kings, Television, The Palms Hotel and Casino, Beer
- Birth Place United States of America
- Full Name Joseph George Maloof and Gavin Patrick Maloof
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 15, 1955 - October 9, 1966
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
About Maloof Brothers
American businessmen, Joseph George Maloof and Gavin Patrick Maloof have an estimated net worth of $1 billion in 2012.
In addition to being the owner of the Sacramento Kings, the Maloof Brothers are also the producers of several reality TV shows aired on Spike Channel, E! and MTV. They also own Las Vegas’ The Palms Hotel and Casino and eight distribution rights to eight beer commercial brands in New Mexico. Adrienne Maloof, their sister, is part of the casts of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.