Net Worth: $1.87 Billion
- Source of Wealth Hedge Fund
- Birth Place Raleigh, North Carolina
- Marital Status Married (Gabrielle Sacconaghi)
- Full Name Louis Moore Bacon
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 25, 1956
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Episcopal High School, Columbia Business School, Middlebury College, Columbia University
- Children 7
About Louis Moore Bacon
American businessman and hedge fund manager Louis Moore Bacon has an estimated net worth of $1.87 billion as of May 2016 according to Forbes.
Louis Moore Bacon was born on July 25, 1956 in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is known to be the son of Zachary Bacon Jr., the founder of real estate company Bacon & Co. Zachary Bacon Jr. later became a part of Merrill Lynch and Prudential Financial.
After completing his B.A. in American literature as cum laude from Middlebury College, Bacon obtained his MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School. He then joined Bankers Trust which he left shortly. Eventually, he joined Walter N. Frank & Co. where he started trading currencies. He also worked for the New York Cotton Exchange, and Shearson Lehman Brothers. He is the founder of Remington Trading Partners, Moore Capital Management LLC and Moore Global Investments.
Currently based in Long Island, New York, Louis Moore Bacon is married to Gabrielle Sacconaghi. He was previously married to Cynthia Pigott, a staff member of Newsweek Magazine, with whom he has four children.