Net Worth: $9.72 Billion
- Source of Wealth E-commerce
- Birth Place Suqian, Jiangsu, China
- Full Name Liu Qiangdong (Richard Liu)
- Nationality Chinese
- Date of Birth February 14, 1974
- Occupation Internet Entrepreneur
- Education Renmin University of China, China Europe International Business School
About Liu Qiangdong
Chinese businessman Liu Qiangdong has an estimated net worth of $9.72 billion in July 2017, according to Bloomberg. He is known to be one of the founders of JD.com which is also known as Jingdong Mall. Previously called 360Buy, JD.com is considered as one of China’s leading e-commerce companies.
Today, Liu Qiangdong is considered as among the top entrepreneurs in the e-commerce industry. After launching his first online retail website sometime in 2004, he founded his JD.com only a year later.
Liu Qiangdong was born on 14 February 1974 in Suqian, Jiangsu, China. He is an alumnus of People’s University of China with a degree in Sociology. Eventually, he went to China Europe International Business School to earn his EMBA.