Net Worth: $6.84 Billion
- Source of Wealth Retail
- Birth Place Dayton, Ohio
- Marital Status Married (Abigail S. Koppel)
- Full Name Leslie H. Wexner
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 8, 1937
- Ethnicity Russian, Jewish
- Occupation Chairman and CEO of Limited Brands
- Education The Ohio State University
- Children 4 (Harry, Hannah, David, and Sarah)
About Leslie Wexner
Leslie Wexner has an estimated net worth of $6.84 billion in July 2017, according to Bloomberg.
With a $5000 capital he borrowed from his aunt, Leslie Wexner put up his own merchandise store in 1963 which focuses on selling clothing for young women. After a year, his parents left their general merchandise store and joined him in his business. Several years after the company has gone public and was listed into the NYSE, Leslie Wexner was able to build a huge marketing and retailing conglomerate which include Pink, Victoria’s Secret, Henri Bendel, Bath & Body Works, The White Barn Candle Company, C.O. Bigelow and La Senza.
Leslie Wexner is best known as the owner of the world renowned Victoria’s Secret. He is also known for his philanthropic works and he is considered as the richest man in Ohio. Wexner was allegedly reported to own some paintings of the famous Picasso.