Net Worth: $11.7 Billion
- Source of Wealth Lego
- Birth Place Billund, Denmark
- Marital Status Married (Camilla)
- Full Name Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen
- Nationality Danish
- Date of Birth December 27, 1947
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Science, Aarhus Business School; Master of Business Administration, International Institute for Management and Development
- Children 3 (Agnete, Thomas, Sophie)
About Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen has an estimated net worth of $11.7 billion in July 2017, according to Bloomberg. LEGO is a family business which was passed through generations from Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen’s grandfather Ole Kirk Kristiansen, then to his father Godtfred Kirk Kristiansen. From 1979 to 2004, Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen served as the Chief Executive Officer and President of the LEGO Group. In 2004, he stepped down as the CEO and President of the company to focus on his duty as the owner as well as the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
He also serves as the Chairman of the Board of LEGO Holding A/S, LEGO Foundation and KIRKBI A/S.