Net Worth: $-100 Million
- Source of Wealth Motivational Speaking, Book Sales
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York, USA
- Marital Status Denise (divorced), Nadine (1991–1998) (divorced)
- Full Name Jordan R. Belfort
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 9, 1962
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Motivational Speaker, Autor,
- Education American University
- Children 2
About Jordan Belfort
Jordan Belfort is a Motivational Speaker, and Author. His net worth is in the negative as he’s indebted to the tune of more than $100 million in reparative damages caused by a pump and dump scheme his firm “Stratton Oakmont” used to defraud gullible investors to the tune of $200 Million.
He is a Classic Example of Falling from Grace. He now earns a living doing Business Oriented Motivational Speeches, as well as the earnings off his 2 Best Sellers The Wolf Of Wall Street in 2008, and Catching The Wolf Of Wall Street.
The Wolf Of Wall Street was made into a Movie in 2013. The film is directed by Martin Scorsese and has Leonardo DiCaprio portraying Belfort.