Net Worth: $6.94 Billion
- Source of Wealth Diversified
- Birth Place Luseland, Saskatchewa
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Married
- Full Name James Allen "Jim" Pattison
- Nationality Canadian
- Date of Birth October 1, 1928
- Ethnicity N/A
- Weight N/A
- Occupation president, managing director, chief executive officer, chairman and sole owner of the Jim Pattison Group
- Education N/A
- Children 3
About Jim Pattison
Starting with a single GM car dealership in the early 60s, Jim Pattinson has able to expand his business empire tremendously. In fact, in twenty five years time, he was selling more cars than anyone else in Canada.
He actually owns the 3rd largest privately held company in Canada which runs radio stations, TV stations, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!, Save on Foods, Overwaitea Foods and multiple car dealerships. In 2008, Jim Pattison purchased the GWR organization which is known for its franchise of Guinness World Records. Its annual book, the Guinness Book of World Records is considered as the world’s bestselling copyright book. It is actually published in 37 languages in over a hundred countries.
Jim Pattinson has an estimated net worth of $6.94 billion as of July 2017, according to Bloomberg.