Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Restaurants
- Birth Place New York City, New York)
- Full Name Jeffrey Chodorow
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 2, 1950
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Restaurateur, Financier
About Jeffrey Chodorow
Jeffrey Chodorow is an American financier and restaurateur.
Originating from New York City, Jeffrey Chodorow was born on March 2, 1950. He is an alumnus of University of Pennsylvania, where he earned his degree in law. He started earning money in the 1970s by developing shopping centers in Pennsylvania. In 1987, his first restaurant, the Bojangles’, was opened in North Carolina.
Chodorow is also the owner of Asia de Cuba restaurant which is mostly found in Schrager Morgans Hotel. Furthermore, he owns a collection of restaurants which include the China Grill Management and Bar Basque, that highly valued for its exemplary food quality.