Net Worth: $3.2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Hotels, Investments
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Marital Status Married (Mary Katherine Muenster)
- Full Name Jay Robert Pritzker
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 19, 1965
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Venture Capitalist, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Investor
- Education Northwestern University School of Law, Duke University
- Children 2
About Jay Robert Pritzker
Prominent philanthropist, entrepreneur, lawyer, venture capitalist and investor Jay Robert Pritzker has an estimated net worth of $3.2 billion as of April 2016, according to Forbes.
JB Pritzker was born on January 19, 1965 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He completed his A.B. Political Science degree from Duke University and later on, he attended Northwestern University School of Law where he earned his degree.
Together with his brother Tony, Jay Robert Pritzker manages the venture capital and private equity firm The Pritzker Group. The company is currently based in Chicago and Los Angeles. He is known to be one of the heirs to the world-renowned Hyatt Hotels. In fact, he is considered as Hyatt Hotels Corporation as well as TransUnionCorporation’s principal owner.
In addition to being one of the founders of the private investment firm The Pritzker Group, Jay Robert Pritzker also serves as the company’s managing partner. He also founded New World Ventures.
Pritzker currently lives in Chicago with his wife Mary Katherine Muenster and their two children.