Net Worth: $9 Billion
- Source of Wealth Kohler Co
- Marital Status Married (Natalie A. Black)
- Full Name Herbert Vollrath Kohler, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 20, 1939
- Ethnicity White
- Occupation Businessman, CEO
- Education Yale University
- Children 3 (Laura, Rachel, Karger)
About Herbert Kohler Jr
With an estimated net worth of $9 billion as of November 2016 according to Forbes, Herbert Kohler Jr is the current Chairman and President of the Kohler Company. Kohler Company is a Kohler Wisconsin -based manufacturing company that specializes on producing plumbing products. The Kohler Company is best known for its faucets, toilets and other kitchen and bathroom fixtures.
He is the son of Herbert Vollrath Kohler, Sr who ran the company from 1937 until 1968. Since 1972, he has been serving as the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer of the Kohler Company. He and his sister Ruth own majority of the stakes.