Net Worth: $199 Billion
- Source of Wealth Ford Motor Company
- Age Deceased at 83 years old on 1947-04-07
- Birth Place Greenfield Township, Wayne County, Michigan
- Marital Status Widowed (Clara Ala Bryant )
- Full Name Henry Ford
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 30, 1863
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Detroit Business Institute
- Children 1 (Edsel Ford)
About Henry Ford
American industrialist and businessman Henry Ford has an estimated net worth of $199 billion in 2013. This business magnate is best recognized as the founder of the world renowned Ford Motor Company. In contrast to what is commonly believed in by many, it wasn’t Henry Ford who invented the first automobile. Rather, he is instrumental in manufacturing the first affordable automobile, with the middle-class American consumer the target market. By being the owner of the Ford Motor Company, Ford was considered as one of the richest personalities on the globe in the past.
Henry Ford was born on July 30, 1863 in Greenfield Township, Michigan, United States. At age 83, he died on April 7, 1947 in Fair Lane, Dearborn, Michigan, U.S. He was married to Clara Jane Bryant with whom he has a son named Edsel Ford.