Net Worth: $8.3 Billion
- Source of Wealth NL Industries, Titanium Metals Corporation, CompX International, Valhi Inc.,Kronos Worldwide
- Birth Place Golden, Texas
- Marital Status Married (Anette Caldwell)
- Full Name Harold Clark Simmons
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 13, 1931
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education University of Texas at Austin
- Children 6 (Scheryle, Lisa, Andrea, Serena)
About Harold Simmons
American billionaire and businessman Harold Simmons has an estimated net worth of $8.3 billion as of March 2013 according to Forbes.
Harold Simmons is known to have developed the leveraged buyout (LBO). He is the current owner of Contran Corporation. He also owns Valhi, Inc., which is a NYSE registered company that is 90% controlled by Contran. He also owns five public companies which include Titanium Metals Corporation, NL Industries, Valhi, Inc., Waste Control Specialists, CompX International, and Kronos Worldwide.
Harold Clark Simmons was born on May 13, 1931 in Golden, Texas. He is an alumnus of the University of Texas at Austin where he completed his BA and MA degrees in economics. He remarried thrice. His first marriage led to the birth of his first two children named Scheryle and Lisa. Eventually, his second marriage which also ended in divorce brought him another two children named Andrea and Serena. He is currently married to his third wife, Annette Caldwell Fleck who has two children from her previous marriage.