Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Software Development
- Birth Place Palacios Texas
- Height 5' 9½" (1.77 m)
- Marital Status Married (Trina Braxton)
- Full Name Gabriel Adrian Solis
- Nationality United States
- Ethnicity Mexican
- Occupation Businessman, Software Developer
- Education Georgia State University
- Children 2
About Gabe Solis
Of Mexican ancestry, Gabe Solis is an American software developer with an estimated net worth of $1.5 million in 2012.
Prior to his present career, Solis has spent four years of his life with the United States Air Force. Currently, he appears on the reality TV show titled Braxton Family Values. He is actually the husband of Trina Braxton, the sister of the renowned singer Toni Braxton. Debuting in 2011, Braxton Family Values is aired on WEtv and currently on its third season. The show actually features the lives of the five Braxton sisters along with their mother. Known to be highly dramatic, the show discusses the daily lives of the Braxtons as they deal with their personal and work commitments.
Gabe Solis has been married to Trina Braxton since August 10, 2003. The couple has two children together.