Net Worth: $150 Million
- Source of Wealth Real estate, Other Businesses
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status N/A
- Full Name Eric Fredrick Trump
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 6, 1984
- Ethnicity German, Scottish
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Executive Vice President
- Education Georgetown University, The Hill School,
- Children N/A
About Eric Trump
Eric Trump, son of billionaire Donald Trump, has an estimated net worth of $150 million. He is the is executive vice president of real estate development company, at The Trump Organization at the Trump Tower. Trump and his friends created The Eric Trump Foundation (ETF) with the idea that young adults can do more for the community. The Eric Trump Foundation strives to improve the lives of children battling life-threatening diseases at Saint Jude Children’s Hospital. To date, ETF has raised over $2 million dollars toward this mission. Trump picked Saint Jude Children’s Hospital as his beneficiary because he admired them.