Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Arts
- Birth Place Tacoma, Washington)
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Leslie Jackson)
- Full Name Dale Patrick Chihuly
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 20, 1941
- Weight 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Occupation Glass Sculptor, Entrepreneur
- Education University of Wisconsin-Madison
About Dale Chihuly
Dale Chihuly is estimated to be worth $10 million. A graduate of University of Washington with a degree on Interior Design, Dale Chihuly took Master of Fine Arts at the Rhode Island School of Design to pursue his dreams of becoming a world renowned artist someday. He then founded the Pilchuck Glass School which is based near Washington. Unfortunately, he met an accident which blinded his left eye and not long after, his right shoulder dislocated due to a windsurfing accident.
Among his famous masterpieces include the Navajo Blanket Series, Northwest Coast Basket Series, Seaform Series, Macchia Series, Persian Series, Venetian Series, Ikebana Series, Venetian Series returns and Niijima Floats.