Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Gardner Rich and Co.
- Birth Place Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Marital Status Divorced (Sherry Dyson)
- Full Name Christopher Paul Gardner
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 9, 1954
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Businessman, Entrepreneur, Investor, Stockbroker
- Children 2 (Christopher Jr., Jacintha)
About Christopher Gardner
Born on February 9, 1954 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Christopher Gardner is an American businessman with an estimated net worth of $60 million as of 2012. In addition to being a businessman, Gardner is also a well-known philanthropist, author, motivational speaker, investor, entrepreneur and stock broker.
In 2012, he still serves as the chief executive officer and founder of Gardner Rich & Co, his own stockbrokerage firm based in Chicago Illinois. It was in 1987 when he founded Gardner Rich & Co which is an institutional brokerage firm that specializes in the execution of derivative product transactions as well as debt and equity for the nation’s largest unions, public pension plans and institutions.
Christopher Gardner was previously married to Sherry Dyson. Due to the significant differences in their behaviors, the couple’s marriage did not work. In fact, while he was still married to Sherry, Gardner had an affair Jackie Medina who later became pregnant. Christopher Gardner has two children named Jacintha and Christopher Jr