Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Quora, Facebook Connect
- Birth Place Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Full Name Charlie Cheever
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 2, 1981
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Engineer, Developer, Businessman
- Education Harvard College, Harvard University
About Charlie Cheever
American engineer Charlie Cheever has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2012. Charlie Cheever was born in 1981 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is an alumnus of Harvard College where he completed his degree in Computer Science. Charlie Cheever is currently based in California.
Charlie Cheever is best known as one of the founders of the online knowledge market, Quora. He co-founded Quora with Adam D’Angelo. Prior to the founding of Quora, Cheever previously worked for Facebook as manager and engineer. While at Facebook, one of his tasks was to oversee the creation and development Facebook platform and Facebook Connect. He was also employed at Seattle’s Amazon.com as Software Development Engineer.
In June 2009, he started working on Quora. In September 2012, he stepped down from the active management of Quora though he opted to stay as an advisor.