Net Worth: $1.1 Billion
- Source of Wealth NFL, Tennessee Titans
- Age Deceased at 90 years old on 2013-10-21
- Birth Place Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
- Marital Status Widowed (Nancy Neville Adams)
- Full Name Kenneth Stanley "Bud" Adams, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 3, 1923
- Ethnicity Cherokee
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Culver Academies, University of Kansas
- Children 3 (Susan, Amy, Kenneth III)
About Bud Adams
American businessman Bud Adams has an estimated net worth of $1.1 billion in 2012. He is best recognized as the owner of the National Football League franchise the Tennessee Titans. He plays a vital role in the founding of the American Football League.
Kenneth Stanley “Bud” Adams, Jr. was born on January 3, 1923 in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States. He is an alumnus of University of Kansas where he took his degree in engineering. He was married to Nancy Neville Adams for over 62 years until the latter’s death in February 2009. Together, the couple has three children named Susan, Amy and Kenneth III (deceased).
From 1990 through 1996, Adams owned the Houston Oilers. From 1997 to 1998, he was the owner of the Tennessee Oilers. Between 1967-1969, he owned the the Houston Mavericks. From 2005 through 20o7, he was the owner of the Nashville Kats. Since 1999, he has been the owner of the Tennessee Titans.
In addition to the Tennessee Titans, Bud Adams also holds other interests in Houston. He owns a couple of Lincoln-Mercury automobile franchises and currently, he serves as the chief executive officer and chairman of Adams Resources & Energy Inc. that specializes in supplying natural gas and oil in wholesale.
In October 2013, Adams died from natural causes at the age of 90.