Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth Creative Artists Agency
- Birth Place New Iberia, Louisiana
- Full Name Bryan William Lourd
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 5, 1960
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Talent Agent, Businessman
- Education University of Southern California, USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Children 1 (Billie Catherine Lourd)
About Bryan Lourd
American talent agent Bryan Lourd has an estimated net worth of $35 million. Currently, Lourd works for InterActiveCorp as a director. InterActiveCorp is an online media company where Barry Diller currently serves as the head.
Bryan William Lourd was born on November 5, 1960 in New Iberia, Louisiana, USA. He was a graduate of University of Southern California. Prior to coming out as gay, Lourd had been in a relationship with Carrie Fisher, with whom he has a child named Billie.
As a talent agent, Lourd’s most notable clients include Robert De Niro, George Clooney, Drew Barrymore, Robert Downey Jr., Brad Pitt, Matthew McConaughey, Madonna, Sean Penn, and Naomi Watts. He has also worked with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Robin Williams, Natalie Portman, David Duchovny, Helen Hunt, Oprah Winfrey, Taraji P. Henson, Peter Joback, Tom Cruise, and Penelope Cruz.