Net Worth: $2.4 Billion
- Source of Wealth Self Storage
- Birth Place Gotebo, Oklahoma, United States
- Marital Status Married (Wendy)
- Full Name Bradley Wayne Hughes
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 28, 1934
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education University of Southern California
- Children 3 (Parker, Bradley Wayne II, Tammy)
About Bradley Hughes
U.S. based businessman Bradley Wayne Hughes has an estimated net worth of $2.4 billion as of April 2016 according to Forbes. In addition to being the founder, Hughes currently serves as the Chairman of America’s largest self-storage company, Public Storage. For more than 30 years, Bradley Wayne Hughes has been one of the most active and respected named in the world of real estate investment.
Bradley Hughes was previously married to Wendy Hughes. He is a graduate of University of Southern California. He is currently based in Lexington KY and he has three children named Parker, Bradley Wayne II, and Tammy.
Bradley Wayne Hughes was born in Gotebo, Oklahoma, United States on September 28, 1933. From 1980 through November 1991, Hughes served as the company’s co-chief executive officer and chairman. Eventually, he became the sole CEO and started serving as the Chairman of the Board. From 1990 to March 1998, he worked for Public Storage Properties XI, Inc., which was later renamed to PS Business Parks, Inc. (“PSB”), as CEO and Chairman of the Board.