Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth ABC News
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Marital Status Married (Karen Kehela Sherwood)
- Full Name Ben Sherwood
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 12, 1964
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Harvard-Westlake School, Harvard College, Harvard University
- Children 2 (William, Charles)
About Ben Sherwood
American businessman Ben Sherwood has an estimated net worth of $15 million in 2012. Sherwood currently serves as the ABC News’ President. Currently, Ben Sherwood is married to his wife Karen Kehela Sherwood. Together, the couple has two children named Charles Edmund and William Richard. Karen Kehela Sherwood serves as the co-chairman of Imagine Films which is a part of Imagine Entertainment.
Ben Sherwood was born on February 12, 1964 in Los Angeles, California. He is a graduate of Harvard-Westlake School which was then called Harvard School. He finished his AB Degree from Harvard College, then attended Oxford University as a Rhodes scholar.
After graduation, he worked for ABC News’ Primetime as producer and associate producer from 1989 through 1993. Starting in 1997, he joined Nightly News of NBC as a producer, senior producer and senior broadcast producer. In April 1994, he became the executive producer of Good Morning America which is aired on ABC. By December 2010, he replaced David Westin as the President of ABC News.