Net Worth: $11.8 Million
- Source of Wealth Law, Legal
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Barack Obama)
- Full Name Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 17, 1964
- Ethnicity African-American, Irish, European
- Occupation Lawyer, First Lady of the United States
- Education Princeton University, Harvard Law School
- Children 2 (Malia, Sasha)
Michelle Obama has an estimated net worth of $11.8 Million. Born and raised in Chicago, Michelle Obama is an African-American lawyer who currently serves as the First Lady of the United States. Her husband, Barack Obama, of Democratic Party, is now on his second term as the President of the United States.
Born as Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama on January 17, 1964, Michelle Obama attended the Princeton University then Harvard Law School to finish a degree. She returned to Chicago to work at Sidley Austin Law firm, where she met her husband, Barack Obama.
She is known to be supportive of her husband’s political career. As a senator’s wife and current first lady, Michelle Obama is recognized for her advocacies on nutrition, healthy eating and poverty awareness. She is considered as the first African-American woman to become the first lady of the country. As the wife of Barack Obama, Michelle has become a role model for women and of course, a fashion icon.