Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Law
- Birth Place Paris, France
- Marital Status Divorced (Wilfried Lagarde)
- Full Name Christine Madeleine Odette Lagarde
- Nationality French
- Date of Birth January 1, 1956
- Ethnicity French
- Occupation Lawyer, Politician
- Education Paris West University Nanterre La Défense, Institute of Political Studies, Aix-en-Provence
- Children 2 (Pierre-Henri, Thomas)
About Christine Lagarde
Hailed by Forbes as the 8th most powerful women in the world, Christine Lagarde is the first woman to head the International Monetary Fund. Since July 2011, Christine Lagarde has been serving as the Managing Director of the IMF after replacing Dominique Strauss-Kahn. Prior to her appointment to this position, Lagarde has held a number of ministerial posts in the French government including the Minister of Trade, Minister of Agriculture and Fishing and Minister of Economic Affairs, Finances and Industry.
She was also the first female lawyer who served as the Chairman of Baker & McKenzie, an international law firm based in Chicago. Currently, Christine Lagarde is estimated to be worth $4 million.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Christine Lagarde's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2012
Tax-free annual salary as director of IMF