Net Worth: $800 Million
- Source of Wealth Investments
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York
- Marital Status Married to Lisa
- Full Name Stuart L. Sternberg
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1959
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Wall Street Investor
- Education St. John’s University
- Children Sanford, Jake, Natalie, and Ella
About Stuart Sternberg
Wall Street investor Stuart Sternberg has an estimated net worth of $800 million. He is widely known as the principal shareholder of the ownership group that owns the Tampa Bay Rays. He has also acted as the Managing General Partner of the team since November 2005.
Stuart L. Sternberg was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1959, and has been passionate about baseball since his childhood days. While attending St. John’s University in 1978, he has began his professional career by trading equity options part-time.
Upon graduation, Stuart was hired by investment group Spear, Leeds & Kellogg, where he eventually became a partner. He later moved to Goldman Sachs, where he was also a partner until he retired in 2002. Since then, he has served on several committees, as well as advisory boards in the financial securities industry.