Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Business, Company, TV, Film
- Birth Place Stone, Staffordshire, England
- Marital Status Divorced to Julie Brangstrup
- Full Name Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth June 7, 1972
- Occupation CEO and Creative Director
- Education Sussex University (Law) and Central St. Martins College of Arts and Design (Fashion Design)
- Children four children
About Maximillion Cooper
Maximillion Cooper is a British entrepreneur, creative director, racing driver, former skateboarder, and fashion designer. He has an estimated net worth of $50 million that he earned as the founder of the Gumball 3000 brand. He was born Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper on June 7, 1972 in Stone, Staffordshire, England to an abstract artist and musician. He graduated at Central St. Martins College of Arts and Design where he earned a BA Degree in Fashion Design with honors while he was pursuing a career in car racing. After gaining his degree in fashion design, he became a model for several fashion houses such as Giorgio Armani, Romeo Gigli, Joseph, Ralph Lauren and Mulberry. He also worked as an assistant to Lucinda Chambers, the Fashion Editor of Vogue Magazine. He then earned a second BA Hons Degree in Law at Sussex University.
In 1999, Cooper founded the Gumball 3000 Limted, a global creative lifestyle brand that also organizes the annual Gumball 3000 car tour and music concerts as well as a clothing line. He is now the CEO and Creative Director of the Gumball 3000 Group with several companies under; Gumball 3000 Apparel, Gumball 3000 Entertainment, Gumball 3000 Licensing and Maximillion Cooper Limited, a creative consultancy company.