Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Twitter, Xanga, Blogger, Odeo, The Obvious Corporation
- Birth Place Boston, Massachusetts
- Marital Status Married (Livia Stone)
- Full Name Christopher Isaac Stone
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 10, 1974
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Northeastern University, University of Oxford, Babson College, Wellesley High School, University of Massachusetts Boston
About Biz Stone
Famous for being the creative director and one of the founders of the online media platform Twitter, Biz Stone is an American entrepreneur whose net worth is estimated to be around $200 million as of 2012.
Together with Jason Goldman and Evan Williams, Biz Stone is one of the brains behind the creation and launching of The Obvious Corporation, Odeo, Xanga and Blogger. Currently, he serves as Obvious’ Chief Creative Officer.
Just like many successful entrepreneurs today, Biz Stone never finished a degree in college, though he attended two universities, the University of Massachusetts and Northeastern University.
Together with William Evans, he was named by GQ magazine as the 2009 Nerd of the Year. On the other hand, he was named by TIME as one of the Most Influential People in The World Today. He was Vanity Fair’s one of the Top Ten Most Influential People of the Information Age while Inc. Magazine hailed him as the Entrepreneur of the Decade.
Biz Stone is also an author. To date, he has already published two books titled Who Let The Blogs Out? and Blogging: Genius Strategies for Instant Web Content.
Biz Stone was born on March 10, 1974 in Boston, Massachusetts. Together with his wife Livia, Biz Stone currently resides in Marin County, California.