Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Fashion Designing
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Full Name Zachary E. "Zac" Posen
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 24, 1980
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Fashion Designer
- Education Saint Ann's School, Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, Parsons The New School for Design
About Zac Posen
American fashion designer Zac Posen has an estimated net worth of $30 million.
Zachary E. Posen was born on October 24, 1980 in New York City, New York, USA. He attended University of the Arts London’s Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, where he earned a degree in womenswear.
Posen is known for his strong and feminine aesthetic, which became the favorite of many trend-setters, like Rihanna, Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman, Claire Danes, Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Beyonce Knowles, and Mischa Barton.
In December 2012, it was officially announced that Posen would serve as one of the judges on the 11th season of Lifetime Television’s Project Runway, which started airing on January 24, 2013.
Posen ranked ninth on Shalom Life’s list of “the 50 most talented, intelligent, funny, and gorgeous Jewish men in the world.” Along with their three dogs, Posen lives with his boyfriend Christopher Niquet.