Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Fashion Designing
- Birth Place Annapolis, Maryland, United States
- Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
- Marital Status In a relationship (Brad Walsh)
- Full Name Christian Siriano
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 18, 1985
- Ethnicity Italian, German
- Weight 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Occupation Fashion Designer
- Education American Inter-Continental University, Baltimore School for the Arts
- Children None
About Christian Siriano
A renowned fashion designer, Christiano Siriano is a young fashion designer who began receiving mainstream attention after winning Project Runway on its fourth season. He was actually the youngest winner of Project Runway. After winning the competition, it only took a little time for Christian to launch his own fashion line, Christian Siriano, which earned him total revenue of around $1.2 million. This led him to be hailed as one of Crain’s Top 40 Entrepreneurs Under 40.
Of Italian and German descent, Christian is supported by his parents on pursuing a career on arts. At such a very young age, Siriano had already discovered his passion and love for costume design which led him to pursue a career on fashion designing.
After studying at American InterContinental University, he started his internship Vivienne Westwood, then later at Alexander McQueen whom Siriano considered as his most favorite fashion designer. He has collaborated with other world renowned companies like Starbucks, O-Cel-O, LG and Victoria’s Secret.