Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth Vogue Magazine, Fashion
- Birth Place London, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 1" (1.55 m)
- Marital Status Married (Shelby Bryan)
- Full Name Anna Wintour
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 3, 1949
- Ethnicity English
- Weight 141 lbs (64 kg)
- Occupation Editor in Chief Vogue Magazine, Fashion Designer
- Education North London Collegiate School
- Children 2 (Charles, Katherine)
About Anna Wintour
Known for her distinct eyeglasses and pageboy bob haircut, Anna Wintour is the current editor in chief of American Vogue with an estimated net worth of $35 million as of 2012.
Born in United Kingdom, Anna Wintour has been serving as Vogue’s editor in chief since 1988 and through this long span of time, Anna Wintour’s name has become an institution in the fashion industry primarily due to her influence in fashion trends and her support for young designers. She is often referred to as Nuclear Wintour because of her demanding and very aloof personality.
In 1984, Wintour married Shaffer and they have two children, Charles and Katherine, before their divorce in 1999. This English born fashion personality is currently married to Shelby Bryan.