Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Chef, Author, Television Personality
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Ottavia Busia)
- Full Name Anthony Michael Bourdain
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 25, 1956)
- Ethnicity French
- Occupation Celebrity Chef, Author, TV Personality
- Education Vassar College, Culinary Institute of America
- Children 1 (Ariane)
About Anthony Bourdain
American chef, author and television personality Anthony Bourdain has an estimated net worth of $6 million. The New York-born chef became internationally popular with the release of his 2000 first book, “Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly”, and is the current host of the culinary travel show, “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations”. He also the host of Travel Channel’s culinary and cultural adventure programs Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations and The Layover. Rather than serving as chef at a particular establishment, Anthony Bourdain travels and cooks.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Anthony Bourdain's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.?
- Earnings 2010
- Earnings 2009
- Earnings 2008
| Earnings 2010|
Monthly earned from his chef gigs
| Contract 2010|
Amount earned from his book deal
|Earnings 2009||$1.5 Million|
|Earnings 2008||$1.5 Million|