Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Entertainment (Television, Music, Film),
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Married (Eddie Murphy) unofficial
- Full Name Tracey Elaine McQuarn
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 18, 1967
- Ethnicity African American
- Weight N/A
- Occupation CEO of Edmonds Entertainment Group Inc.
- Education Degree in Psychobiology from Stanford University
- Children 2 (Brandon and Dylan)
About Tracey Edmonds
CEO of Edmonds Entertainment Group Inc and COO of Our Stories Films, Tracey Edmonds has an estimated net worth of $30 million. Also known as Tracey Elaine McQuarn, she comes from Los Angeles, California. She graduated with a degree in Psychobiology from the Stanford University. She started her career in real estate and mortgage business before founding Edmonds Entertainment, her own entertainment company. She produced several films and shows including “Soul Food”, “Light It Up”, “Josie and the Pussycats”, “Soul Food: The Series”, “College Hill”, “ New in Town”, “Good Luck Chuck”, and “Jumping the Broom”. She is also behind the successful careers of Tracee Ellis Ross, Mekhi Phifer and Rosario Dawn. Her marriage to singer Kenneth “Babyface” Edmond went on for 13 years until they opted for a divorce in 2005. In 2008, she got married to actor-comedian Eddie Murphy on an island off Bora Bora.