Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Casablanca Records, Sony Music Entertainment
- Birth Place Bronx, New York United States
- Marital Status Married (Thalía)
- Full Name Thomas Daniel Mottola
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 14, 1949
- Occupation CEO, Businessman
- Children 2 (Sabrina Sakaë Mottola)
About Tommy Mottola
A well known music consecutive, Tommy Mottola is an American entrepreneur with an estimated net worth of $200 million as of 2012. He is currently one of the owners of Casablanca Records. Prior to his acquisition of Casablanca Records, Mottola has worked Sony Music Entertainment for about 15 years.
After his failure to establish himself as a recording artist, Mottola started working in a publishing company. Subsequently, he established his own company, Champion Entertainment Organization. Later on, he became a talent manager and mentor to many artists like John Mellencamp, Carly Simon, Taylor Dane, Diana Ross, Gloria Estefan, Mariah Carey, Anastacia, Shakira and Jennifer Lopez.
Tommy Mottola, Thomas Daniel Mottola in real life, was born on July 14, 1949 in Bronx New York. Previously married to the singer Mariah Carey, Tommy Mottola is currently in marriage with the singer-actress Thalia. The couple who got married in December 2000 has a son and a daughter.