Net Worth: $2.7 Billion
- Source of Wealth Landry's Restaurants
- Birth Place Houston, Texas
- Marital Status Married (Paige Fertitta)
- Full Name Tilman Joseph Fertitta
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 25, 1957
- Occupation Chairman, CEO & sole owner Landry's, Inc.; Host of Billion Dollar Buyer
- Education Texas Tech University, University of Houston
- Children 4 ( Blayne, Michael, Patrick, Blake)
About Tilman Fertitta
American businessman and the founder, chairman of the board, President, CEO and primary shareholder of Landry’s Restaurants, Tilman Joseph Fertitta has an estimated net worth of $2.7 billion as of September 2016 according to Forbes. Fertitta started at dining chain Landry’s as a real estate specialist in 1986. Within two years, he had the top job and became the controlling stock holder. He took the company private in October 2010 in a deal worth $1.4 billion. The company operates Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, and Saltgrass Steak House as well as Landry’s Seafood.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Tilman Fertitta's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2011
Value of Landry's, Inc.