Net Worth: $1.24 Billion
- Source of Wealth Urban Outfitters, Terrain, BHLDN
- Marital Status Married (Margaret Hayne)
- Full Name Richard A. Hayne
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1947
- Occupation CEO, Businessman
- Education Lehigh University
About Richard Hayne
Considered as one of the top 40 richest people in Pennsylvania, Richard Hayne is currently serving as the Chief Executive officer and President of Urban Outfitters, one of the largest chain of clothing retailers in the US. Since 1976, Richard Hayne has serving as the company’s Chairman of the Board and the retirement of Glen Senk led him to sit as the company’s president in January 2012.
Urban Outfitters was founded by Richard Hayne in 1970 together with his former wife Judy Wicks. In 2012, the company is operating in more than 200 stores under three known brands, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters and Free People. Richard Hayne has an estimated net worth of $1.24 billion in May 2016 according to Forbes.